The International Day of Pink is like...
an ode to the colour pink. And to be honest, this ode is wholly justified. Pink stands for unconditional love, vulnerability, and caring. A colour that suits motherhood very well. But apart from the deeper meaning behind the colour, it is also fabulous and makes (almost) every item beautiful.
Not so long ago I found out that I am having a girl (read my weekly diary here) and I started shopping. So how nice that now on the international day of pink, I can share my wishlist full of items in pink with you.
Okay, I know this is a case where you either love it or hate it. But if you like pink and kitsch, you really want this, don't you?
1. Nursery bag - €80,50 Monnalisa
Do I need to say more? A pink rib legging, a checkered dress, or one with daisies combined with the most delightful hat with cat print: straight into my shopping basket!
1. Riblegging mauve pastel - €6,95 ZARA, 2. Tartan dress - €25,95 ZARA, 3. Kitty hat - €9,95 ZARA, 4. Dress with daisies - €25,95 ZARA
1. Top with flowers - €15,95 ZARA, 2. Flared riblegging pink - €9,95 ZARA
Comfy and stylish!
1. Cotton playsuit - €7,99 H&M, 2. Corduroy babysweater - €12,- HEMA, 3. Piupiuchick knitted playsuit - €64,- Wonder, 4. T-shirt sweet pink - €11,05 Schattige Babykleertjes
With these pajamas, you are on a pink cloud.
1. Feetje pyjama - €14,95 Kixx Online, 2. Set of 2 pyjamas - €15,95 ZARA
Mix and match with pink accessories, so much fun!
1. Izipizi kids sunglasses - €30,- Wonder, 2. Knee socks - €8,95 GYMP, 3. Tommy baby set - €44,95 Zalando
I could go on for hours picking out pink clothes, finding endless items for all ages, and selecting the most kitschy items - but in order not to make this blog too long, I will leave it at this modest selection. But feel free to leave your pink recommendations in the comments; it is the international day of pink, after all! :-)